Organizations, businesses and town departments - join BATV on July 15, 16 or 17 and create a non-commercial Public Service Announcement (PSA).
Here’s your opportunity to create a non-commercial Public Service Announcement to raise awareness for your organization, business or town department. Take this opportunity to inform the community of your entity’s mission, cause, charges, past activities, upcoming events, etc.; simply share your entity’s story with the Billerica cable audience as well as users of the worldwide web.
Participating in BATV’s PSA Days is very easy! All you have to do is talk about your organization, business or town department! Participants will be responsible for providing talent and content for the PSA, while BATV will provide complete production resources to assist in the production of your fifteen minute, or less, PSA.
· Raise awareness for your organization, business or town department.
· Inform the community of your mission.
· Introduce your representatives to the community.
· Alert the community of upcoming events.
· Share successes of past activities.
· Use your PSA to enhance your social media activities.
· PSAs will cablecast on Billerica’s access channels & be accessible on BATV’s video on demand service.
· Participants will receive a DVD copy of their PSA & YouTube optimized file.
· It’s free!
Interested parties should contact BATV’s Programming Coordinator Nancy Albertson at 978.663.2284 to reserve a time to produce your PSA.
Leave a Reply.
"To encourage and enable open extensive communication through BATV while promoting diversity and responsibility."
Incorporated in 1987, Billerica Access Television, Inc. (BATV) is Billerica’s designated private non-profit, non-commercial public, educational, and governmental access television corporation...
Closures And Limited Hours
April 17 - CLOSED
May 29 - CLOSED
June 19 - CLOSED
July 4 - CLOSED
September 4 - CLOSED
Billerica Access Television, Inc.
390 Boston Road
Billerica, MA 01821